Hello! Is there anybody here?
Thank you all for making the release of the Steam Simulator such a success. I really hope you are enjoying it. I love reading about what people have learned from the sim. And since you have come back to read this blog, I guess you are still looking for more 🙂
You may have noticed that the functionality of the website was reduced a few days ago. Unfortunately, the website suffered a malware injection attack, but we are now back to being fully operational, which is timely for me to announce an upcoming update to the simulator.
Thanks to everyone that took the time to find these bugs and report them to me. Here’s a list of features and fixes in the upcoming update:
- macOS version! More info about this closer to the release of the update
- Keyboard remap – allow for remapping of the keyboard controls
- Speedometer fix – speedometer works when moving backward
- FPS lock – add a FPS lock option
- Crashes – fix a crash when operating some valves with the auto-firing option active
If all goes well, I anticipate finishing the update in about 2 to 3 months. Of course, you’ll be the first to know when it is available if you check this blog regularly.
See ya, and high ball!